Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using Our Service.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions.
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to TRISIX MEDIA 003008286-M, Kuala Lumpur, MALAYSIA.
- Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest, or other securities entitled to vote for the election of directors or other managing authority.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Website refers to trisixmedia360.com, accessible from https://trisixmedia360.com
- Country refers to Kuala Lumpur, MALAYSIA
- Content refers to content such as text, images, or other information that can be posted, uploaded, linked to, or otherwise made available by You, regardless of the form of that content.
- Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
- Feedback means feedback, innovations, or suggestions sent by You regarding the attributes, performance, or features of our Service.
- Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
- Promotions refer to contests, sweepstakes, or other promotions offered through the Service.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Subscriptions refer to the services or access to the Service offered on a subscription basis by the Company to You.
- Free Trial refers to a limited period of time that may be free when purchasing a Subscription.
- Terms and Conditions (also referred to as “Terms”) mean these Terms and Conditions that form the entire agreement between You and the Company regarding the use of the Service.
These are the Terms and Conditions governing the use of this Service and the agreement that operates between You and the Company. These Terms and Conditions set out the rights and obligations of all users regarding the use of the Service.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on Your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service You agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If You disagree with any part of these Terms and Conditions then You may not access the Service.
The Service or some parts of the Service are available only with a paid Subscription. You will be billed in advance on a recurring and periodic basis (such as monthly or annually), depending on the type of Subscription plan you select when purchasing the Subscription.
At the end of each period, Your Subscription will automatically renew under the exact same conditions unless You cancel it or the Company cancels it.
You may cancel Your Subscription renewal either through Your Account settings page or by contacting the Company.
You will not receive a refund for the fees You already paid for Your current Subscription period and You will be able to access the Service until the end of Your current Subscription period.
You shall provide the Company with accurate and complete billing information including full name, address, state, zip code, telephone number, and a valid payment method information.
Should automatic billing fail to occur for any reason, the Company will issue an electronic invoice indicating that you must proceed manually, within a certain deadline date, with the full payment corresponding to the billing period as indicated on the invoice.
All the opening deposit and/or payment by way of cheque and/or cash may be made directly to the Company, its subsidiary and/or its authorised agent.
In the event that the payment is made through the Company’s authorised agent, you should insist on an original official receipt issued by the Company. Please contact the Company if you do not receive the original official receipt within 10 working days from the date of the payment made, failing which the Company shall not be deemed to have receive the payment.
The Company, in its sole discretion and at any time, may modify the Subscription fees. Any Subscription fee change will become effective at the end of the then-current Subscription period.
The Company will provide You with reasonable prior notice of any change in Subscription fees to give You an opportunity to terminate Your Subscription before such change becomes effective.
Your continued use of the Service after the Subscription fee change comes into effect constitutes Your agreement to pay the modified Subscription fee amount.
Except when required by law, paid Subscription fees are non-refundable.
Certain refund requests for Subscriptions may be considered by the Company on a case-by-case basis and granted at the sole discretion of the Company.
Any Promotions made available through the Service may be governed by rules that are separate from these Terms.
When You create an account with Us, You must provide Us information that is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the Terms, which may result in immediate termination of Your account on Our Service.
You are responsible for safeguarding the password that You use to access the Service and for any activities or actions under Your password, whether Your password is with Our Service or a Third-Party Social Media Service.
You agree not to disclose Your password to any third party. You must notify Us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of Your account.
You may not use as a username the name of another person or entity or that is not lawfully available for use, a name or trademark that is subject to any rights of another person or entity other than You without appropriate authorization, or a name that is otherwise offensive, vulgar or obscene.
Your Right to Post Content
Our Service allows You to post Content. You are responsible for the Content that You post to the Service, including its legality, reliability, and appropriateness.
By posting Content to the Service, You grant Us the right and license to use, modify, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce, and distribute such Content on and through the Service. You retain any and all of Your rights to any Content You submit, post or display on or through the Service and You are responsible for protecting those rights. You agree that this license includes the right for Us to make Your Content available to other users of the Service, who may also use Your Content subject to these Terms. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Your Content will not be distributed or displayed to other users of the Service who are not authorized by You or otherwise connected to Your Use.
You represent and warrant that: (i) the Content is Yours (You own it) or You have the right to use it and grant Us the rights and license as provided in these Terms, and (ii) the posting of Your Content on or through the Service does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights or any other rights of any person.
The Company is not responsible for the content of the Service’s users. You expressly understand and agree that You are solely responsible for the Content and for all activity that occurs under your account, whether done so by You or any third person using Your account.
You may not transmit any Content that is unlawful, offensive, upsetting, intended to disgust, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable. Examples of such objectionable Content include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Unlawful or promoting unlawful activity.
- Defamatory, discriminatory, or mean-spirited content, including references or commentary about religion, race, sexual orientation, gender, national/ethnic origin, or other targeted groups.
- Spam, machine – or randomly – generated, constituting unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, chain letters, any other form of unauthorized solicitation, or any form of lottery or gambling.
- Containing or installing any viruses, worms, malware, trojan horses, or other content that is designed or intended to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software, hardware or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any data or other information of a third person.
- Infringing on any proprietary rights of any party, including patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity or other rights.
- Impersonating any person or entity including the Company and its employees or representatives.
- Violating the privacy of any third person.
- False information and features.
The Company reserves the right, but not the obligation, to, in its sole discretion, determine whether or not any Content is appropriate and complies with this Terms, refuse or remove this Content. The Company further reserves the right to make formatting and edits and change the manner any Content. The Company can also limit or revoke the use of the Service if You post such objectionable Content.
As the Company cannot control all content posted by users and/or third parties on the Service, you agree to use the Service at your own risk. You understand that by using the Service You may be exposed to content that You may find offensive, indecent, incorrect or objectionable, and You agree that under no circumstances will the Company be liable in any way for any content, including any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of your use of any content.
Although regular backups of Content are performed, the Company do not guarantee there will be no loss or corruption of data.
Corrupt or invalid backup points may be caused by, without limitation, Content that is corrupted prior to being backed up or that changes during the time a backup is performed.
The Company will provide support and attempt to troubleshoot any known or discovered issues that may affect the backups of Content. But You acknowledge that the Company has no liability related to the integrity of Content or the failure to successfully restore Content to a usable state.
You agree to maintain a complete and accurate copy of any Content in a location independent of the Service.
Personal Data Protection Policy
In the course of your interaction with this Website and/or dealing with the Company and/or its subsidiary, the Company may hold and process personal information obtained about you and store the information.
This Personal Data Protection Policy (“PDPP”) is prepared in accordance with the requirements of the Personal Data Protection Act, 2010 (“the Act”) and sets out the policies and procedures of the Company with regard to your personal data and your agreement to the usage and processing of your personal data for purposes set out below :-
Definitions “Personal Data”
Means any information which relates to you including but not limited to the information concerning your name, nickname, age, gender, date of birth, address(es), email address(es), telephone number(s), CCTV and audio recording(s), photograph(s), opinion(s), comment(s), information in connection to the transactions, programmes and/or packages you have participated in and such other personal information and/or your views and/or opinions that are, have been collected, compiled, processed and maintained with the Company from time to time.
Source of Personal Data
- The Company will obtain your Personal Data when you provide your Personal Data to the Company in any way and/or manner including pursuant to any transactions and/or inquiries made with the Company. The Company will also receive and store your Personal Data when you enter the Company’s websites, social networking sites and/or blogs.
- At no time will the Company purchased any Personal Data or in any way commercially acquired through the purchase or trading of illegitimate and illegal Personal Data databases and/or lists.
Collection and Processing of Personal Data
Your personal information is collected and further processed by the Company and/or its subsidiary as required and/or permitted by law and to give effect to your requested commercial transaction, including the following :-
- to process your requested services ;
- to process any payments related to you requested services ;
- to facilitate your participation in any contests or events ;
- to maintain and upkeep the customer’s records and development ;
- to conduct internal marketing analysis and analysis of customer patterns and choices ;
- to comply with the Company’s legal and regulatory obligations in the conduct of its business ;
- to prevent crime (including but not limited to fraud and moneylaundering) ; and
- to communicate with you by way of e-mail, regular postal mail, telecommunication (telephone calls, SMS messages and/or social chat application) or internet social media in relation to our product, services, upcoming events, promotions, advertising, marketing and/or commercial materials which we may feel interest you ; and
- to ensure that the content from our website is presented in the most effective manner your computer and/or device.
The Personal Data gathered is not sold, given to, or otherwise shared with other organisations for commercial and/or any other purposes.
Disclosure of Personal Data
The Personal Data provided to us is to processed by entities within the Company and/its subsidiary and the Company will assure that :-
- access to the Personal Data is restricted to staff who are contractually required to process the Personal Data in accordance with their respective job requirements ; and
- only necessary information is released to the relevant employees.
The Personal Data may be disclosed to the relevant 3rd parties as required under the law, pursuant to relevant contractual relationship or for the purposes stated in Section 4(3)(a) above and/or directly related to those purposes.
In the event of a potential, proposed and/or actual sale of business, disposal, acquisition, merger and/or re-organisation (“the Transaction”), your personal information may be required to be disclosed and/or transferred to a 3rd party as a result the same. You hereby acknowledge that such disclosure and/or transfer to a 3rd party as a result of the Transaction. You hereby acknowledge that such disclosure and/or transfer may occur and permit the Company to release your personal information to the other party and its advisers and/or representatives.
Your personal information may be disclosed to the following classes of third parties:
- 3rd parties appointed by us to provide services to us or on our behalf (such as auditors, lawyers, company secretary, consultants, professional advisors, service providers, conference / training / event organiser, other advisers, travel agencies and insurance companies);
- Law enforcement agencies, including the local police; and
- Relevant governmental authorities, statutory authorities, local council and industry regulators
Location enabled products or applications Location enabled products or applications transmit your location information to the Company. The Company do not use the information sent or provided other than to provide the service you request. Location enable features are opt-in and you have control over your participation and can turn these services off at any time or uninstall them.
- When you visit this Websites, there is automatic collection of some information about your computer such as IP address, web browser software, and referring website. Such information is only used for the purpose of creating a better user experience and to identify areas for improvement on this Websites.
- Some web pages may require you to provide a limited amount of personal information in order to enjoy certain services on the Website (system login credentials, email address and contact, etc). These personal information will only be used for its intended purposes only, i.e. to respond to your message or deliver the requested services.
- When you access certain pages of this Websites, you may be required to sign in, using an ID and password. Once you signed in, the Company will record your ID in the cookie file on your computer. Permanent cookie files remain on your computer’s hard drive until you manually delete the file.
Right of Limiting Processing
If you :-
- do not wish to receive any marketing communications from the Company ; or
- wish for the Company to stop processing your Personal Data for marketing purposes or any direct marketing purposes. you may submit a request in writing to the address stated in Section 8 below.
Intellectual Property Infringement
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. It is Our policy to respond to any claim that Content posted on the Service infringes a copyright or other intellectual property infringement of any person.
If You are a copyright owner, or authorized on behalf of one, and You believe that the copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement that is taking place through the Service, You must submit Your notice in writing to the attention of our copyright agent via email at [email protected] and include in Your notice a detailed description of the alleged infringement.
You may be held accountable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) for misrepresenting that any Content is infringing Your copyright.
Unless otherwise indicated, all the trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, and the copyright in this Website or any pages thereof, and its contents or materials which includes but not limited to the text, images, graphics, sound files, animation files, video files therein and in their arrangement, is wholly owned by the Company and/or the Company’s clients or licensors, and is protected by applicable Malaysian and international copyright laws, international treaties and other intellectual property rights.
No contents and/or materials, whether in whole or in part, of this Website or any pages thereof may be modified, copied, reproduced, displayed, performed, published, broadcast, distributed, retransmitted, transferred, licensed, sold, exploited or commercially dealt with in any manner without the express prior written consent of the Company.
Your Feedback to Us
You assign all rights, title and interest in any Feedback You provide the Company. If for any reason such assignment is ineffective, You agree to grant the Company a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty free, worldwide right and licence to use, reproduce, disclose, sub-licence, distribute, modify and exploit such Feedback without restriction.
Links to Other Websites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by the Company.
The Company has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that the Company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise You to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that You visit.
We may terminate or suspend Your Account immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if You breach these Terms and Conditions.
Upon termination, Your right to use the Service will cease immediately. If You wish to terminate Your Account, You may simply discontinue using the Service.
Limitation of Liability
Notwithstanding any damages that You might incur, the entire liability of the Company and any of its suppliers under any provision of this Terms and Your exclusive remedy for all of the foregoing shall be limited to the amount actually paid by You through the Service or 100 USD if You haven’t purchased anything through the Service.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall the Company or its suppliers be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, loss of data or other information, for business interruption, for personal injury, loss of privacy arising out of or in any way related to the use of or inability to use the Service, third-party software and/or third-party hardware used with the Service, or otherwise in connection with any provision of this Terms), even if the Company or any supplier has been advised of the possibility of such damages and even if the remedy fails of its essential purpose.
Some states do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of liability for incidental or consequential damages, which means that some of the above limitations may not apply. In these states, each party’s liability will be limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
“AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” Disclaimer
The Service is provided to You “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” and with all faults and defects without warranty of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted under applicable law, the Company, on its own behalf and on behalf of its Affiliates and its and their respective licensors and service providers, expressly disclaims all warranties, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, with respect to the Service, including all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement, and warranties that may arise out of course of dealing, course of performance, usage or trade practice.
Without limitation to the foregoing, the Company provides no warranty or undertaking, and makes no representation of any kind that the Service will meet Your requirements, achieve any intended results, be compatible or work with any other software, applications, systems or services, operate without interruption, meet any performance or reliability standards or be error free or that any errors or defects can or will be corrected.
Without limiting the foregoing, neither the Company nor any of the company’s provider makes any representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied:
- as to the operation or availability of the Service, or the information, content, and materials or products included thereon;
- that the Service will be uninterrupted or error-free;
- as to the accuracy, reliability, or currency of any information or content provided through the Service; or
- that the Service, its servers, the content, or e-mails sent from or on behalf of the Company are free of viruses, scripts, trojan horses, worms, malware, timebombs or other harmful components.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain types of warranties or limitations on applicable statutory rights of a consumer, so some or all of the above exclusions and limitations may not apply to You. But in such a case the exclusions and limitations set forth in this section shall be applied to the greatest extent enforceable under applicable law.
These terms and conditions herein and this Website’s shall be governed and construed in accordance with Malaysian laws, and the courts of Malaysia shall have exclusive jurisdiction to adjudicate any dispute which may arise in relation thereto.
If You have any concern or dispute about the Service, You agree to first try to resolve the dispute informally by contacting the Company.
Severability and Waiver
If any provision of these Terms is held to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision will be changed and interpreted to accomplish the objectives of such provision to the greatest extent possible under applicable law and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.
The failure of the Company to partially or fully exercise any rights and/or the waiver of any breach of these Terms and Conditions by you, shall not prevent a subsequent exercise of such right by the Company and/or be deemed a waiver by the Company of any subsequent breach by you of the same or any other terms of these Terms and Conditions.
The Company’s rights and remedies under these Terms and Conditions shall be cumulative, and the exercise of any such right and/or remedy shall not limit the Company’s right to exercise any other right and/or remedy.
These Terms and Conditions may have been translated if We have made them available to You on our Service.
You agree that the original English text shall prevail in the case of a dispute.
Changes to These Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right, at Our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material We will make reasonable efforts to provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at Our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use Our Service after those revisions become effective, You agree to be bound by the revised terms. If You do not agree to the new terms, in whole or in part, please stop using the website and the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, You can contact us: